Pages

2.02.2011

Wedding | Sarah & David Webster

It seems as though all my boyfriend's friends are getting married!  Since he is older, I suppose that is appropriate.   Sarah and David have been friends with Sergio for years and finally sealed the deal on October 12, 2008 in Frederick, MD at the Morningside Inn.  It was a beautiful landscaped venue and it was a gorgeous day!


Sarah and David are a wonderful married couple now, and may I add, are also beasts in the kitchen!




Sergio was one of David's groomsmen and I attended as a guest.  I never attended another wedding that wasn't my parents' years ago.  I brought my camera with me for fun and just capture the day.  Of course they hired a professional photographer and he took the official fotos of the day.




You could say that this is my first attempt at shooting a wedding.. unofficially. haha. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed finding all the right moments of my friends as they were part of the wedding.




I had a lot of fun walking around the venue's landscape out back with my man.  It was beautiful and the sun was setting.. done!




I love my boyfriend.  So handsome!


We have another wedding to attend later this year.  Sergio will be a groomsman again and this time for James and Katie's wedding. They are the adorable couple right below!


And after that, we have a second one lined up, in which he is the Best Man. Upgrade! haha.

No comments: